Advertisement

Attempting Every INKTOBER 2019 Prompt in 1 DAY

Attempting Every INKTOBER 2019 Prompt in 1 DAY This was a dumb idea... but I tried it anyway. Attempting every Inktober 2019 prompt in 1 day in hindsight was a set up for disaster... but I'm actually really happy with how the day went! It was a great way to get me back into doing traditional art. Jake Parker original started Inktober as a way to get himself more comfortable drawing with inks and that's kind of what I used this video for.

I've been wanting to do more traditional art just using my sketchbook and pencil and ink, but have had a really hard time jumping from exclusively doing digital art back to traditional. So I used this crammed version of the inktober challenge as a shock to my system to get me back into being comfortable using inks and pencils and my old arch foe... paper. :P

So i guess I'm the first person of the year to upload an Inktober 2019 tour XP Because most people are smart enough to follow the rules and not try drawing this many drawings in a day. *cough* even though I fail at doing all 31 *Cough*

Also here's Jake Parker's Instagram. If you haven't seen it, check it out!


So in this video I do drawings of superheroes, monsters, ballerinas, more monsters.... really I draw a lot of creatures beasts and monsters, and a dog person at one point... it's a weird video okay!

Submit artwork to the Characters-for-Pop Channel in the Discord!
DISCORD:
or to popcrossanimations@gmail.com
Instagram:

Check out some of my other Drawing and Animation videos!

Ninja Turtles x Star Wars Mashups


Redrawing Subscriber Super-Villains!


Tips for Dynamic Poses (ft. Spider-man Far From Home)


Pokemon as a Side-scroller (Animation)


Spoiler alert beyond this point, but here are all the prompts I go through:

Day 1 Ring - I drew a pretty bad Green Lantern
Day 2 Mindless - I drew a zombie chasing a dude
Day 3 Bait- I drew a very Ben 10 inspired angler fish frog creature
Day 4 Freeze - I drew an ice monster that didn't look super icy
Day 5 Build - I drew a very Jake Parker inspired robot
Day 6 Husky - I drew a Starfox inspired space dog man
Day 7 Enchanted - A fairy playing with bubbles or something I guess
Day 8 Frail - a little knight with a giant sword being eyed down by a dragon
Day 9 Swing - just a baseball player swinging a bat
Day 10 Pattern - some weird balding supervillain
Day 11 Snow - a cute little cartoon character out for a stroll
Day 12 Dragon - just... ya know... a dragon... was a Wyvern though, that's my favouite kind!
Day 13 Ash - a creature getting Thanos snapped
Day 14 Overgrown - some dragon thing getting pulled into a forest by too many vines
Day 15 Legend - a cute kid pretending to be a knight
Day 16 Wild - some crazy tiger snake monster thing
Day 17 Ornament - a ballerina Christmas ornament
Day 18 Misfit - Some girl who just blew up some stuff

inktober,inktober 2019,digital vs traditional,inktober Day 7,jake parker,jake parker intober,inktober challenge,art challenge,art,inktober tour,inktober in 1 day,24 hour challenge,art prompt,inktober rules,inking,how to ink,inktober prompt list,funny,drawing,speed drawing,popcross,ink pen,art supplies,illustration,traditional art,comic art,illustrator reacts,every inktober prompt,challenge,inktober enchanted,inktober frail,inktober swing,husky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments