Advertisement

Affirm's Virtual Credit card

Affirm's  Virtual Credit card Affirm's Virtual Credit card. This is a new age for me. Credit card company's Don't send you a plastic card. ABOUT ! My videos are bases on my daily journey though life and striving for the things I can't see. The wife and I are Animal lovers and Do anything for them. We are Dog Parents to (9) Shi Tzus's and a Manx Cat. We own Ford Mustangs, Escape, Explore,Chevy and Chrysler cars. I am a Licensed Drone Pilot and Security Guard for Hire, Also Retired NAVY, Was a Trained Car, Jet Engine Mechanic, Military Police.But now a DIYer, Jack of all trades Master of none, I do what it Takes. My video's are not always step by step and are off the cuff. When Repairing Use your Manuals for that and for safety steps.ALWAYS BE SAFE! If your not comfortable doing It, Pay a Professional for the Risk. The tools, parts, and products used and are linked to, may not be the same brand and are not paid endorsements. My website is

Looking the next Generation of Nutrition Supplements ?

Looking for a Pain or Anxiety Reliever for you and your best friend? Now In Gummies


Mavic Pro

Osmo Action

OSMO Mobile 3

Ford Escape Hybrid,Ford Escape,Ford Mustang,Ford Explorer,Drones,DJI Mavic Pro,DJI,DJI OSMO,DJI Osmo Action,DJI Osmo Mobile 3,Shi Tzu dogs,CBD oil,Hemp Products,Chevy Malibue,House Repairs,Projects,Dana Crosby's Projects,Dana Crosby,Dana's Tool time,Hemped Up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments