Advertisement

Acquiring the Not Forgotten #2 (Javelin-4 - 4212) | Destiny 2

Acquiring the Not Forgotten #2 (Javelin-4 - 4212) | Destiny 2 This video is part of a daily series about the final 17 or so Comp games I played this season (Season 8) to get from 4000 Glory to 5450 (Legend) and acquire my Not Forgotten. Each day I will upload an uncut gameplay of the next chronological match (win or lose) from the sequence, and every video will go public at 12:00 noon EST. I hope you all enjoy this extra little look into my Crucible experience...

destiny,destiny 2,solo,comp,solo queue comp,solo comp,freelance,freelance survival,survival freelance,not forgotten,unbroken,bungie,garden of salvation,vex,vex offensive,shadowkeep,sanctified mind,legend,how to reach legend,how to reach legend in comp,glory,win comp,how to,guide,video,grog,grog destiny,lunas howl,ritual,ritual weapons,pinnacle,pinnacle weapons,commentary,cammycakes,datto,gladd,esoterickk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments