Advertisement

Your physical injury is related to built up negative thoughts and emotions

Your physical injury is related to built up negative thoughts and emotions I talk about how built up negative thoughts and emotions can weaken your body causing injury.

This is the Chinese medicated balm I used:


My store for Healing & Protection Bracelets:


My Health blog:


If you would like to support my work, click here:


My facebook page:



Necessary internet disclaimer: All information and resources found on Sean Martu's youtube channel are based on the opinions of the author unless otherwise noted. I am not a doctor nor do I have any medical training, all information is intended to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider. The author of this site encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition.

qi healing,chi massage,marma points,how to naturally fix your injury,

Post a Comment

0 Comments