Advertisement

WHY 18 YEARS AFTER 9|11 SPECIAL FOR THE MILITARY?

WHY 18 YEARS AFTER 9|11 SPECIAL FOR THE MILITARY? This video I discuss my 9/11 story and remember my experience living near a military base and all the thing I remember as a kid. It still sticks with me and I haven't told this story on the channel previously.

discount code "NICKYMGTV" with your next purchase of supplements with Bare Performance Nutrition for 10% off!!!

(

Social Media

Instagram: NickyMGTV

Snapchat: Emseagray

Subscribe to me at "

Disclaimer: All views expressed on this video and comments made verbally or written do not reflect the views of the Department of the Navy or Department of Defense and are that of my own.

9/11,remember 9/11,my 9/11 story,september 11th,the attacks,afghanistan,oif,oef,enlisted,officer,deployed,military base,casey neistat,new york city,pentagon,the pentagon,washing dc,military,army,navy,air force,marines,joining the military,joining the army,joining the navy,joining the air force,what is the military like,what is the army like,what are the marines like,whart is the navy like,what is the air force like,bootcamp,boot camp,basic training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments