Advertisement

What a typical day in my girl boss life looks like

What a typical day in my girl boss life looks like A typical day in my girl boss life is what I vlog today. I want to give you as honest of a look into what my everyday life looks like, and I would love to start filming that more. I hope that you enjoy this vlog in which you just follow me around on a typical day in my life.

Wonderlocks Birthday:
New vintage every Thursday:

Also super happy to announce that I'm not officially an Australian Bodycare ambassador. I bought their products when I had scalp issues before I brushed out my dreadlocks, and later contacted them in hope that they wanted to work with me. I'm therefore super proud of how it has turned out.
Have a look at them here, and see a list of their products:

I recommend: Scalp Cure + Shampoo, Face cream and Face Wash.
But I'll keep testing more of their products to see what I think, and I'll let you know if I fall in love with more.

MY ALL TIME FAVE HAIR PRODUCTS:
Hydrating Shampoo (Great for an irritated dry scalp?):
Curl gel & amazing for locks: Aloe Manuka gel:
My all time favorite hair oil:

S O C I A L: 🌷 🌹 🥀
Snapchat: EliseBuchh
🌻 Main Channel:
💐 Instagram:
🍄 Facebook page:

For serious matters: ContactEliseBuch@gmail.com

P.O box:
What to write on the parcel:
"ID27242942 Elise Buch
Pakkeboks 364
5000 Odense C
Denmark"
OBS! Remember to use your national shipping service. NOT GLS, UPS or any other service like that, or the package won't get to my box.


Music by: Willows Young Crow

Elise Buch,girl boss,self employed,webshop owner,working with my webshop,wonderlocks,one years old,birthday celebration,a day in my life,follow me around,

Post a Comment

0 Comments