Advertisement

The King of all Kingdoms... sort of: Williams Medieval Madness (Pinball FX3 Classic Arcade gameplay)

The King of all Kingdoms... sort of: Williams Medieval Madness (Pinball FX3 Classic Arcade gameplay) Medieval Madness in Classic Arcade on Pinball FX3 has been kicking my butt for the last couple of days. Anyway, there is hope especially as I could get the achievement.
   
If you enjoy the video, then please hit those subscribe and like buttons!
I HAVE A PATREON NOW!! Join the community ►►

Yet again, Zen Studios was way too kind with the achievement in that you don’t have to beat the wizard mode but only start it….  you aren’t actually the King of all Kingdoms because you haven’t beaten the King of Payne yet ;-).  I was only a shot or two away from doing so but alas, that has to wait for another game.  Hopefully, I can put a top 10 game together rather sooner than later... wish me luck!  

This game was the first game on Medieval Madness where I kinda feel like I was more in control and if I can say so myself, my multiball play was topnotch. I’m still loosing too many balls that I should be able to save easily and my aim for the castle is horrible but I'll keep plugging away.

Fact of the matter is that this table is just brilliant.  It keeps me engaged the whole time even though there is not a heck of a lot happening compared to many other tables. You also need to have reactions like a cat because the ball literally zips around and the ricochets are not kind.  

Here are time-stamps for certain points of interest, goals and modes reached in the game.

03:26 - Joust, Catapult, Peasant, Damsell and Troll Multiball Madness
05:00 - Extra Ball (Two Castles Destroyed)
05:28 - Royal Madness
06:18 - Extra Ball (Royal Madness complete)
08:33 - Multiball Madness 2 (used well to destroy castle 4)
13:03 - Castle 5: All the King's men defeated
15:08 - Castle Multiball (used well towards destroying castle 6)
16:15 - Extra Ball (Castle Multiball Super Jackpot)
17:14 - Battle for the Kingdom (Achievement Awarded)
22:52 - Extra Ball (Hurry up award 10)

ShoryukenToTheChin's guide for the table is available from the Zen Studios Blog



and the LUP's club video guide is available from



these guides should help you if you want to understand the table and what I do better.

My basic aim with any tips and strategy gameplay video I post is to help the viewer improve his skill in the game and on the specific table. I do this by identifying the safest and most efficient strategy to follow to play through the modes and to reach and beat the wizard mode. This is admittedly not always the most efficient way to achieve a high score, but once you understand the table, including which shots and modes are worth it or not, it puts you in the position where you can concentrate on what you have identified as the best approach to reaching a high score.

#PinStratsDan #PinballFX #Pinball

Business Enquiries - pinstratsdan@gmail(dot)com
Twitter -
Facebook -
Xbox One user ID - PinStratsDan

Williams,Pinball,FX3,Arcade,Zen,Studios,Pinball FX3,PinStratsDan,Strategy,Tips,Guide,PinballFX,Williamspinball,Pinball FX3 tips,Pinball FX3 guide,Pinball FX3 strategy guide,high score,Pinball FX3 high score guide,Tutorial,Pinball FX3 Tutorial,Medieval Madness,achievement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments