Advertisement

Super Magna Oil + Filter Change | Critics and my responses | A Sarcasm Heavy Motovlog and tune up

Super Magna Oil + Filter Change | Critics and my responses | A Sarcasm Heavy Motovlog and tune up In today's video I take a quick spin to warm up the Magna while talking through some recent events. Big Jay then turns up to work the camera like a pro and we change the Oil and Filter on the Magna.

A different type of video for me as I let my sarcastic juices flow. Please don't take anything in this video too seriously it's all a bit of fun :)

I'm also happy to announce I'm starting to put together plans for this Honda Super Magna, please leave a comment if you have any ideas on colours as I mention in the video.

I hope you enjoy this video! I'll have more reviews coming soon as well as a ruined castle!!

Thanks for watching, please don't forget to like and subscribe :)

About me!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Bikes: Yamaha Fz6 S2 2007
Honda Super Magna Vf750c 1987

Gear: RST textile jacket, pants & boots
Hood Motorcycle Jeans
HJC FG-ST Helmet
Richa Gloves

Electronics: Cardo Packtalk Bold
Gopro Hero 7 Black
Rollei 625
Nikon D3500

Amazon Links for stuff I use(Apparently these will bring me riches)
Cardo Packtalk Bold:
RST Boots I use:
Gopro Hero 7 Black:
Rode Smartlav+ Mic:
The Helmet I'd recommend(a step up from mine, I'd get this one now) :
My Kriega Backpack:
My Garmin watch:
Ultimate addons phone case and mount:
Nikon D3500 I use for all my pictures:
Manfrotto Tripod I use:


Mental State: I don't own near enough bikes.

#supermagna #howto #motovlog

Ireland,FZ6,fz6 s2,yamaha,motovlog,vlog,motorbike,motorcycle,hjc,fg st,rst,gorillabiker,the gorilla biker,biker,irish,bikelife,thegorillabiker,gorilla,the gorillabiker,honda,honda magna,super magna,vf750c,oil filter,oil change,honda super magna,fuchs oil,hiflofiltro,thirty eight ride,vintage bike,maintenance,how to,magna oil,magna oil change,honda magna oil change,honda magna maintenance,evening ride,haters,critics,how to remove oil filter that is stuck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments