Advertisement

Spotted! Lamborghini Urus and a couple Bonus'

Spotted! Lamborghini Urus and a couple Bonus' In this video, even though it is shorter than my normal videos, I spotted a Lamborghini Urus at a gas station. After turning around and arriving, I was in for a bigger surprise as there were not 1, but 3 amazing rides.

PLEASE HELP ME GET TO 1000 SUBSCRIBERS!

If you'd like to support my Channel, Please send donations to me via PayPal - toddncristy@yahoo.com

Your Support will go to future Road Trips, Car Show Admissions, Race Event Admissions, And much much more.

Follow me on Instagram too - @speedtrap73

You can also support me by purchases made in my eBay Store -

Music is Royalty Free by TeknoAxe. Check out his YouTube channel, listen to some great tunes, and use some for your content too. -

More Car Spotting Videos -

Spotted! 1965 Pontiac GTO Convertible -

Spotted! 1958 Glen Green? Chevrolet Impala -

Spotted! Red and White 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air -

Spotted! 1975 GMC Motorhome at the Local Home Depot Parking Lot -

Spotted! 1939 Chevrolet Business Coupe On The Highway! -

1924 Durant Star Speedster - 1 of 4 Known to Exist -

1968 Chevy Camaro RS - Jaw Dropper -

Black McLaren MP4 12-C at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca -

Sitting Pretty - 2012 Lexus LFA -

Lamborghini Urus,Ferrari 458,Mercedes G-Wagon,Car Spotting,California Car Spotting,Exotic Car Spotting,Supercar Spotting,Luxury Car Spotting,An Auto Enthusiasts Life,Forgiatto Wheels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments