Advertisement

Remember Us This Way - saxophone cover by Felicity

Remember Us This Way - saxophone cover by Felicity Remember Us This Way is a very emotional song from the movie A Star Is Born, originally sang by Lady Gaga.
I recorded it for the purpose of saying goodbye to all my friends and fans in Fuerteventura island, where I have been living for the last 6 years.
The video was recorded during a sunrise in the garden of my new home in Norway and with some memories playing with my pets on the beach in Fuerteventura. Remember us this way.

Felicity Saxophonist,Female saxophonist,Saxophone,remember us this way,a star is born,lady gaga,soundtrack,movie,sunrise,cover version,saxophone cover,instrumental,barkley brazil,malbec 7,fuerteventura,morro jable,norway,konglungen,lada gaga saxophone,remember us this way sax,

Post a Comment

0 Comments