Advertisement

🔥Prophetic Word🔥God Will LEAD You To A WATER TUNNEL & ESTABLISH Your HOUSE!

🔥Prophetic Word🔥God Will LEAD You To A WATER TUNNEL & ESTABLISH Your HOUSE! Prophet Dr. Dana Reece
The Eagle Prophet Visionary❤️🔥
PayPal.Me/prophetdanareece
Cash.Me/prophetdanareece

Released on Sept. 17, 2019
www.prophetdanareece.com
Follow me on: YouTube, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter & Facebook!

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 21834
Little Rock, Arkansas 72221
(Include your email address and phone number please)

If you would like to receive a personal 1-hour prophetic/Prayer and strategy coaching call from me, email me for more information, at prophetdanareece@gmail.com. See attached flyer for more information -

Watch this prophetic word and wrap your faith around it, for God to Lead you to your WATER TUNNEL & ESTABLISH your HOUSE (home, business ministry, etc,) by Dec. 31st!

Seed amounts are: $120.00; $90.00; $52.00 or $26.00, any other amount God puts on your heart to sow. Those who sow $120.00 (120 Eagle Partners) will receive a 1-hour prophetic/prayer strategy coaching call session from me, as well as access to a private group prophetic prayer call on October 10, 2019. Those who sow $90.00 will receive a 1-hour prophetic/prayer strategy coaching call session from me. If you need alternative methods to sow, please email me at prophetdanareece@gmail.com

Scriptural references for this prophetic word are not limited to, but include:
đź“–2 Samuel 5:3 “When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a COVENANT with them at Hebron before the Lord, and they ANOINTED David king over Israel.”
đź“–2 Sam. 5:8 “Whoever attacks the Jebusites must approach the “lame” and the “blind” who are David’s enemies by going through the WATER TUNNEL.”
đź“–2 Samuel 7:11 “The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will ESTABLISH a HOUSE for you.”

I love đź’• you with the love of Jesus, and prophesy, decree and declare that God is blessing you with his FAVOR, WISDOM & VICTORY in every area of your life, in Jesus name, Amen!
___________________________________________________________________
Prophet Dr. Dana Reece, The Eagle 🦅Prophet Visionary, Presents:
Eagle Vision Prayer and Prophetic Strategy, Life and Relationship Coaching

Are you struggling with issues pertaining to personal growth and development, relationships, finances, family, ministry business or legal situations - and do you need prophetic prayer, revelation and coaching to provide you with divine guidance, wisdom, direction and strategies, in order to make accurate decisions in these areas?

Prophet Dr. Dana Reece is a Certified Life Coach, Affirmed Prophet, Ordained Minister, Attorney, Entrepreneur and MBA who offers one-on-one personalized prophetic prayer and coaching sessions. Coaching packages are also available.

Here’s what others are saying about the ministry, coaching practice and skills of Prophet Dr. Dana:

“Dana is a trusted voice in the Kingdom that I celebrate and support. I have recommended numerous people to her for coaching. Her coaching is accurate, detailed, life changing, and worth the investment.”
Tera Carissa Hodges, Prophetess, Entrepreneur, Life and Business Coach
Atlanta, GA

“I’ve know Prophetess Dana for quite a few years now. We have ministered on platforms and conferences in the past, and she is a very accurate prophetic gift, not only to the body of Christ, but to the marketplace as well. Dana operates in a high level of integrity, humility and a prophetic discernment that she utilizes in her coaching and counseling practice. She empowers those in ministry and the business world to sharpen their focus, in order to fulfill their divine assignment and purpose in the earth.”
Bishop Paul Wondracek, Apostle, Pastor, Author and Licensed Professional Counselor
Apex, NC

“I have been truly blessed to speak with Prophet Dr. Dana. She gave me practical tips and coaching in the area of dating and relationships that I can apply to my everyday life. She also invested the time to listen and pray for me. She was sensitive to the Holy Spirit to diagnose the true source of the issue that I was dealing with, and she use the Word of God as her guide. I am truly grateful to have connected with her, and I look forward to staying in contact with her in the future.”
Lynn, Coaching Client

“How grateful I truly am for the Lord has blessed me richly as he aligned me to meet with Prophet Dr. Dana. I thank God for her being led to call me on today. I was feeling low, lonely, hopeless and confused. But after speaking with her, I feel not only enlightened but excited to take the steps needed to make a difference in not only my life, but to the lives of there that I know God will direct me to. I look forward to our next session, for I know there will be more goodness and abundance to share.”
Jean, Coaching Client

For info on scheduling a personal Prophetic Prayer/Strategy and Coaching, email: prophetdanareece@gmail.com. Per request, sessions are available by either telephone or Skype.

HOUSE!

Post a Comment

0 Comments