Advertisement

My Thoughts on the Immigration Crisis

My Thoughts on the Immigration Crisis We can't go one day without hearing about the immigration crisis in the USA. Every time we turn on the TV, radio, or log onto social media, there it is.

Everyone has an opinion on it. Some are thoughtful and well-informed. Others are completely ignorant. Whatever your opinion is, one thing is for certain: it's not that simple.

In this video I share my thoughts on what I see happening in my country, and offer some of my experiences that I've seen first hand while traveling all throughout Latin America the past 5 years, and speaking to hundreds of latinos, inside and outside the USA, about it.

I'm not a politician. I'm not an expert on foreign policy. I'm just a guy who knows Latin American countries and latinos on a deeper level than most, and who knows that latinos deserve better than this. I hope this video encourages you to think about this issue in a different way. SHARE it with someone who needs to see it.

My Instagram -

My Facebook -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music provided by Free Vibes:
Dream Away by Day 7:
Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0)


Music Info: Sad Cinematic - AShamaluevMusic
Music Link:

Music: Sad Cinematic Piano - AShamaluevMusic.
Music Link:

immigration,immigration crisis,ms13,trump,donald trump,ice,ice raids,detention centers,build the wall,make america great again,election 2020,maga,ford quarterman,wheres the gringo,gringo,gringo mexicano,united fruit company,banana republics,illegal immigrants,immigrants,el salvador,honduras,NAFTA,mexico,usa immigration,Inmigración,Crisis migratoria,Lady frijoles,Inmigrantes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments