Advertisement

my packing MUST HAVES! you need this for your next trip

my packing MUST HAVES! you need this for your next trip Click here to get $10 off your first order from LIVELY! (Discount auto-applies at checkout)

Hey guys whats up its Savannah welcome back to my channel! Today I walk you through my Must haves whenever I travel. Whether I’m flying on a plane or taking a road trip I always use these methods. I hope this video is a little helpful to you and let me know in the comments what else you want to see for me! I’ll be back in a couple days

WANT MORE?!
INSTAGRAM: savannahbrymer
SNAPCHAT: savannahbrymer
TWITTER: savannahbrymer

Check out myCheck out my podcast Killer Instinct on Spotify and apple podcasts. New episodes every Wednesday!

savannah brymer,savannah brymer official,savannah brymer youtube,savannah byrmer crime,savannah youtube,lifestyle videos,savanah brymer youtube,youtube savannah brymer,packing,travelling,travel vlog,travel video,packing essentials,clothes,vacation,tourist,lifestyle video,drive with me,popular,trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments