Advertisement

My Brother died when I was a child and He kept talking | Creepypasta | Scary Stories

My Brother died when I was a child and He kept talking | Creepypasta | Scary Stories Channel Memberships are now available! to join, click "join" next to the subscribe button! or, you can use this link:
This is a creepypasta scary story from nosleep titled: My Brother died when I was a child. He kept talking. I think people should know what he said

Make sure to check out the original post and support he author!

Had to reupload the video due to an issue with the narration. For those of you who already heard it, let me know what you thought :D Remember to like and share! (if you want to)

►Somnium Music:
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!


#creepypasta #nosleep #scarystories

creepypasta,creepy pasta,scary stories,creepypasta stories,horror stories,scary story,horror,nosleep,creepy story,creepypasta reading,nosleep stories,creepy stories,scary creepypasta,horror story,nosleep story,scary,creepy,scary true stories,story,stories,dark,the dark somnium,my brother died when i was a child. he kept talking. i think people should know what he said,reddit nosleep,reddit nosleep stories,reddit no sleep,no sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments