Advertisement

JOJOWAIN O TOTROPAHIN CHALLENGE By Jim ¦ Sobrang CHOOSY KO! ¦ American Youtubers

JOJOWAIN O TOTROPAHIN CHALLENGE By Jim ¦ Sobrang CHOOSY KO! ¦ American Youtubers This another brand new video is just for fun! Huwag seryosohin at paumanhin kung maooffend ko po kayo. Tao Lang pero half Sireyna.. 😉

Hope you enjoy this video and Have fun!

PS. play it in 2x. 😁



Please Subscribe on my Channel! 👉 www.youtube.com/JimCarloJefe

Top 10 Youtubers in America Links: 👇

Dude Perfect:
Smosh:
Markiplier:
MrBeast:
Nigahiga:
Jenna Marbles:
Logan Paul Vlogs:
Jake Paul:
FBE:
Liza Koshy:

In case you send Me something.. 💙

Name: Jim Carlo Jefe
Address: Infront Gate 3 Saint Louis College-Cebu, Yellow Building, Red Gate, M.D. Echavez Street, Sudlon, Maguikay, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines, 6014


For Business Inquires & Collab: jimcarlojefe@gmail.com


Follow Me! 😉👇

Link Tree: linktr.ee/jimcarlojefe27
Instagram: - (Jim Jefe 🌀)

Twitter: - (Jim Jefe 🌀)

Facebook: - (Jim Carlo Jefe )

Facebook Page: - (Jim Carlo Jefe)

Tumblr:

Thank You and Mabuhay Ka!


Hi! I'm Jim Carlo Jefe. Undergraduate of Engineering. Middle Child and a proud LGBTQ member. Aspiring Model of The Fashion Hero and dreaming to become a good Influencer.
I want to make a Vlog to show case my craziness, jolliness, my skills and talents. I want to show the world that I am worthy and I want to make people smile and happy. I want to inspire people to always be happy, be positive, enjoy life, to never give up in life and to always choose to live your life to the fullest because life is so short. Please be with me, bear my craziness but I am good in advice especially in love. Let's spread Positivity, Love and Happiness! 💙💕💛

#jimcarlojefe27 #jowaotropa #americanyoutubers

Please Support Me! 🙏

My Casting Video Link: 👉

• The Fashion Hero is a reality TV show that features renowned brands and their teams of industry changing models who are competing to be the next face of their ad campaign(s).

The Fashion Hero Youtube Channel Link: 👉

#thefashionhero2
www.TheFashionHero.com

Dude Perfect,Smosh,Markiplier,MrBeast,Nigahiga,Jenna Marbles,Logan Paul Vlogs,Jake Paul,FBE,Liza Koshy,Cory Cotton,Cody Cotton,Cody Jones,Tyler Toney,Garrett Hilbert,Daniel Anthony Padilla,Ian Hecox,Mark Edward Fischbach,Jimmy Donaldson,Chandler,Shopmrbeast.com,Ryan Hugs,Jenna Mourey,Logan Alexander Paul,Benny Fine,Rafi Fine,American Youtubers,Jojowain or Totropahin,Challenge accepted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments