Advertisement

I played with a pro Rocket League coach | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 7 | Rocket League

I played with a pro Rocket League coach | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 7 | Rocket League Today we play with Virge, the Rocket League coach of professional team Dignitas.

The goal of this series is to help you guys get better at Rocket League by explaining as much of my thought process as I can to give you guys some insight into how I approach 2v2's, and why I made certain decisions or why certain mistakes happened. Hopefully you can then try to apply some of that information from a grand champion 2v2 player and coach to your own game and improve at Rocket League. Enjoy!

Virge:

► Subscribe:

► Buy Merch:

🎮My Rocket League Coaching Profile🎮


▼ Follow Me:
Twitter:
Discord:
Instagram:
Reddit:

Car Colors and Settings:


Production Music by www.epidemicsound.com

#amustycow #RocketLeague #2sUntilILose

amustycow,rocket league,rocket league tips,rocket league gameplay,2's until i lose,2's until i lose musty,2s until i lose,2s until i lose musty,twos until i lose,rocket league 2s until i lose,2s till i lose,2's till i lose,2s until i lose 7,2s until i lose ep. 7,2's until i lose 7,2's until i lose ep. 7,musty flick,musty flick rocket league,I played with a pro Rocket League coach | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 7 | Rocket League,Rocket League coach,virge rl,Virge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments