Advertisement

How To Design A Personalized Chip Bag Template in Microsoft Word

How To Design A Personalized Chip Bag Template in Microsoft Word In this video I will show you how to create a personalized chip bag template. Then I will show you how to to assemble your chip bag.
**WARNING there is a typo on the template I didn't catch it in time to fix it.

You will need
Computer
Microsoft Word
Copy Paper
1 oz chip bag
regular printer
crimper
glue
scissors
images with no background

Please subscribe to my channel and click on bell to get notifications when I upload new videos weekly. Thanks for watching.

Please join my facebook group where I do tutorials and I answer all the question you may have about a project you are working on

Check out this videos

How to remove background from photos and clip art

How to make stickers


How to make bookmarks


Please check out my websites
Boutique-
Author -
Childcare owner-

Pinterest- Mscharminggal
Instagram- Mscharminggal
Email-mscharmgall@yahoo.com

chip bag template microsoft word,how to design a chip bag,personalized chip bag template,diy chip bag,chip bag template,how to design a potato chip bag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments