Advertisement

Hollyland Mars 400s Wireless Video Transmission. Great tool for Videographers!

Hollyland Mars 400s Wireless Video Transmission. Great tool for Videographers! This is really good and useful tool for videographers. Wireless Transmission System from Hollyland, Mars 400s.

Here you can see more about the product:

Have fun!
_

➤PATREON:

➤My Photoshop brushes:

➤ FREE TRIAL of the BEST MUSIC for YouTube:




➤Here is the list of equipment that I use:

Tablet:
Tablet that I recommend for beginners:
My Super awesome camera bag:
Camera for tutorial recording:
Microphone for tutorial recording:
Wireless microphone system:
My MAIN camera:
Second camera:
LENSES:


Drone Mavic 2 Pro:
GoPro:
GoPro 2:
Gimbal:
My Everyday camera bag:
_

➤PATREON:

With your support we can make this channel bigger and better. So we can learn a lot more.
Backing this project will enable me to spend more time creating new fun tutorials.




➤GET IN TOUCH:

Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Wireless Transmission System,Mars 400s,Hollyland Mars 400s,Hollyland,Review,Nemanja Sekulic,Wireless,Video link,Wireless video transmission,Wireless system review,Video transmission,400ft,120m,

Post a Comment

0 Comments