Advertisement

GY!BE - Lift Yr. Skinny Fists, Like Antennas to Heaven but played outside during a sunrise

GY!BE - Lift Yr. Skinny Fists, Like Antennas to Heaven but played outside during a sunrise I don't own Godspeed You! Black Emperor or any of its music, please don't take down my frikin video again plz Susan.

The song is Lift Yr. Skinny Fists, Like Antennas to Heaven by Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Wow! Two back to back uploads! Finally!

Yeah, I know. Really cool. I haven't been uploading recently because I tried/toyed with some other ideas (like post-rock/ other indie music album reviews and skits) and I didn't like the way they turned out, so I became fresh out of ideas. I might make some other music-related content (kinda like my pal Viewbob[aka "ya boi Sam"] but different.) idk.

Let me digress for a moment and give some praise to my friends Sam, Hubert(aka Just Another Guy on the Internet), and Luis(aka Sabs) for being cool dudes and encouraging me to upload. Without yall' i'd probably quit Youtube.

Anyway, let me tell you about the wonderful tale of this morning.

I woke up early this morning for no reason really. It was about 6 in the morning. I decided it was a perfect day to go outside and be a dumbass. By that, I mean I went outside with my record player to play some Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Somehow, I did not wake up my mother's landlords. But, I did wake up my mother. She wasn't too happy.

But whatever. The powerful music of Godspeed You! and the powerful feeling of watching a sunrise is pretty cool. You should try it, if you ever get the chance. Just don't wake anyone up.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments