Advertisement

DIY MOISTURIZING SHAKEOUT FOR ALL LOC STAGES

DIY MOISTURIZING SHAKEOUT FOR ALL LOC STAGES Here's an OLD SCHOOL remedy with super simple ingredients & immediate results! I grew up "shaking out" in the back yard with my family and it brought back so many memories to smell the mixture as well as doing the process all over again with my family.

I know I mentioned aloe in the video numerous of times, and although we didn't use aloe in this mix, you absolutely CAN use aloe...as a substitute or an addition!

Hope you enjoyed this video as much as we had fun doing it!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE:

Shop My Amazon Store: www.amazon.com/shop/chinagirltash

|S O C I A L M E D I A|

Instagram: @TaashaRenee
FaceBook: TaashaRenee
SnapChat: TaashaRenee
Twitter: TaashaRenee

|C A M E R A & E D I T|

Camera: My Cellphone iPhone 7Plus
Editing: Final Cut Pro X


Outro Music: Fine VVX

taasharenee,cactus shake out,shake out,virgin islands,loc journey,moisturizing dry locs,loc update,starter locs,dry locs,short locs,freeformed locs,dread locs,aloe shake out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments