Advertisement

DITL | Wal-mart and Bealls Outlet haul | Mom's b-day party !

DITL | Wal-mart and Bealls Outlet haul | Mom's b-day party ! Today's vlog is just me taking y'all along with us on a normal day we went to Walmart and then the next day I went to bealls on my own and showed y'all a few clips of the store!
It was also my moms b-day weekend so we went over to her house and had some family fun.

I hope y'all enjoyed!

Missy from (Our simple life) make sure y'all are subscribed to our channels we have a cleaning collab coming!


love meg


Fall decor Haul and decorate with me!


Thanks for watching!
Contact me :

Pinterest Budgetfam
Instagram @budgetfam2
Business Inquires : budgetfam2@gmail.com

music : epidemicsound.com

ditl,shopping,day in the life,hauls,Walmart,bealls outlet,birthday party,budgetfam,mom life,family time,walmart haul,bealls outlet Haul,vlog,ditl vlog,vlogging,clothing haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments