Advertisement

Bicycle Touring The Åland Islands Day 1 - Help! My Wife Is Faster Than Me

Bicycle Touring The Åland Islands Day 1 - Help! My Wife Is Faster Than Me In the first installment of my most recent bike tour my wife Malin and I leave the Swedish mainland and hop on a ferry to the Åland Islands located right between Sweden and Finland. The Åland Islands is an autonomous region located in the Baltic Sea, belonging to Finland but all of its inhabitants are speaking Swedish.

We are celebrating me turning 40 and at the same time being married for 10 years by doing a week-long tour in the Åland Islands. We get off to a great start with (mostly) pleasant weather during our first day of the tour. Follow along, new episodes will drop every Thursday for the

bicycle touring,bike tour,kona sutra,bicycle touring sweden,bicycle touring åland,åland islands,mariehamn,kapellskär,bicycle touring ferry,ålandsfärjan,radtour schweden,radtour åland,bicycle touring with my wife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments