Advertisement

Belly Piercings Aren't Just For 'Skinny' Girls: Piercing My Belly For The 1st Time Plus Size Edition

Belly Piercings Aren't Just For 'Skinny' Girls: Piercing My Belly For The 1st Time Plus Size Edition Hey Babes. In today's video I will be showing you that you don't need to be "skinny" to have a belly button piercing. You can be plus size, with a fupa and still rock a belly piercing. This is how I pierced mine! I hope you like the video, if you do please Like, Comment, and Subscribe to keep seeing videos from me. Don't forget to hit the bell to receive notifications.
_____________________________________________________
My Ear Stretching Journey Playlist:
H
______________________________________________________
My Social Media:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook page:
___________________________________________
p.s I apologize for the video quality. As I said in the video, I can't record from my iphone anymore because it's completely broken. But my canon camera batteries are charged, I just need a sim card. Once I get one the quality will be good again. If you've stuck by me through this time I truly appreciate you, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. xoxo

ear stretching,belly piercing,at home piercing,girls with plugs,girls with gauges,plugs,tunnels,gauges,bodyj4you,how to,stretched lobes,morbid metals,hot topic,plug your holes,girls with tattoos,tattoos,girls with piercings,piercings,septum,medusa,adrianna brooks,beaujeebby,ear stretching journey,emo,emo girl,scene,scene girl,alternative,alternative girl,alternative style,goth girl,alternative black girl,plus size,model,body positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments