Advertisement

Back To The Future SUNSTAR Diecast Delorean 1|18

Back To The Future SUNSTAR Diecast Delorean 1|18 #BackToTheFututre #Diecast
This is my beloved SUNSTAR Back to the future 2 Delorean in scale of 1/18.
My favourite movie of all time, I just had to buy it.
Couldn't wait till I got it and I will keep it for life.
Details are amazing on that model and its a great collector item.
Hope you enjoy my video, please subscribe to my channel for more.

bttf,back to the future,build the bttf time machine,build the bttf delorean,time machine,build kits,model kits,delorean magazine,delorean model kit,diecast,mr fusion,1955,1.21 gigawats,collectible,collection,collector,toy hunter,toy hunt,Back To The Future 2,hot wheels elite back to the future,hot wheels 1:18 scale elite special edition time machine,delorean 1/18,Delorean,Hot Wheels Elite,DMC,SUNSTAR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments