Advertisement

Back At It | So Far Not So Good

Back At It | So Far Not So Good Yes. I'm back at it. Back in the driver's seat, and back to the money. This new company is a little suspect. It's way to early to say they're a crappy company to work for, but... We'll just have to see. I'm trying my best to be optimistic because I do have a goal this time around. A goal that will get me out of the driver's seat for good.

For T shirts, hoodies, and mugs  visit G 718

For questions, hit me up at b.guilty03@gmail.com I'll reply ASAP

Check me out on Instagram for pics from the road, memes, and random foolery.

As always, thanks for checking in.

#GuILtY718 #trucking #flatbedgang

Trucking,truck driver,Over the road driver,Trucker vlog,flatbed,flatbedder,g718 gear,flatbed driver,new job,Freightliner,open road,optimistic,trucking jobs,cdl training,Trucking companies,trucking career,trucking industry,born_guilty718,

Post a Comment

0 Comments