Advertisement

An Issue with Youtube Culture - Artist Rants

An Issue with Youtube Culture - Artist Rants Well... I got bored.

Let's talk for a little bit about an issue that I have with Youtube Culture.

Also, no, this is not a defense of Projared, as I state in the video and on twitter, I find him to be an idiot for running a NSFW blog as well as using his clout in unscrupulous ways. This video is not a defense of his actions nor to proclaim that he is innocent, but rather to talk about some issues I have with youtubers and people who take advantage of the situation.


Finished Pic:

Thanks for the art:
New Icon:
Sprite skull:

End Screen - Check out the artist's DA and Youtube.



My stuff:




Projared,H3h3,The Quartering,Treesicle,cr1tikal,penguinz0,rant,draw and rant,pokemon,obstagoon,MangaKamen,jokes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments