Advertisement

A gift to my subscribers for my birthday

A gift to my subscribers for my birthday So as most people know I have been going through a lot and I keep trying to fix it but thats no excuse to constantly get you guy's hopes up before I even knew my own fate and what would be happening to me I'd be promising consistency and that was just impossible.

I made this to express what goes through my head when trying to come back and make videos and I'm not confident in either myself or my work. Then as a bonus "thank you for sticking around" gift. 2 new skits that melt into each other. Happy Birthday Me, You guys are the greatest present I could've asked for.

alphaxalfa,rip alphaxalfa,viral,trending,funny,sketch,comedy,skit,Calebcity,lenarr,kingvader,meechonmars,dopeisland,hardstoplucas,hampton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments