Advertisement

5 Easy DIY Diwali Decorations - Diwali Decoration Ideas - DIY Tealight candle holders #diwali2019

5 Easy DIY Diwali Decorations - Diwali Decoration Ideas -  DIY Tealight candle holders #diwali2019 Hello!
In this video, I share how to make 5 Easy DIY Diwali Decorations for your house! These Diwali Decoration Ideas are super easy and require very little material which is readily available a local craft stores. In this video we will be making 5 different and easy DIY Tealight candle holders, which you can use as decorations for diwali, christamas, new year and also all year round!

For more of my videos, Don't forget to Subscribe here! It's free!!! ~

Hope you enjoy making these yourself!
The materials I used are-

Empty tealight holders
Decorative metal plates
Foam Flowers
Feathers
Rhinestones
Decorative Leafs
Ribbon
Bangle
Glue Gun


If you make any of the ideas you see on my channel be sure to share it with me on my social media!

Here's the link to my Facebook Page! :
Join my facebook group and share your crafts! -

My channel is all about creativity!
Here, I like to share with you all about different types of creative stuff like:
# Paper crafts like Scrapbooking & Exploding box card
# Recycling items like Plastic bottles, Jeans, CDs and newspapers
# Handmade Gift Ideas for every occasion
# Life hacks, that too, using everyday items!

Apart from that, I like to share anything that is creative! For example candle making, chocolate making and more such creative ideas!
So, if you are a creative person or art lover, be sure to subscribe! And let's make something beautiful together!
Love you!
Thank you for watching!
& Keep smiling!

diy diwali decorations,diwali decoration ideas,diy diwali decor,diy tealight candle holders,diy diyas,diya decoration,diwali decorations,diwali room decor,diwali gifts,easy diy diwali decorations,diwali 2019,diwali,christmas decorations,diy christmas decorations,diwali special,diy room decor for diwali,diy tealight candles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments