Advertisement

ZAFUL SWIMSUIT TRY ON HAUL | NOT SPONSORED, UNBIASED, HONEST REVIEW

ZAFUL SWIMSUIT TRY ON HAUL | NOT SPONSORED, UNBIASED, HONEST REVIEW ZAFUL SWIMSUIT TRY ON HAUL - UNBIASED, HONEST ZAFUL REVIEW 2019

follow me on insta: @stormieonline
business inquires: stormieonline@gmail.com

Heyyy bugs. You heard about Zaful, right? Well, me too. Cute stuff with affordable prices, kinda suspicious...so I finally decided to get some bikinis/swimsuis from them (and my sister did the same) to see what it really was about. I have not been sponsored nor does Zaful know I'm posting this video, hell they don't even have any idea I exist in this big universe. So I did a totally unbiased and honest review of Zaful swimwear and, for my surprise, I really liked the bikinis and they're not bad quality at all for the price they cost! But just watch the full video to see all my opinions on it!

Hope this video is helpful and here are all the swimsuits if you wanna get them:

blue bikini:
red bikini:
orange/gold floral print:
one piece:
pink leaf print:

Thanks so much for watching and if you read the whole thing leave a comment saying pink skies

zaful swimsuit try on haul,zaful haul,swimsuit haul,try on haul,swimsuit try on haul,stormie,swimsuit,zaful,zaful swimsuits,zaful swimsuit haul,cheap swimsuit haul,is zaful worth your money,zaful not sponsored,zaful honest review,honest review,trying zaful swimsuits,zaful swimwear,trying zaful bikinis,zaful bikinis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments