Advertisement

YOU'LL BE BACK - Hamilton Cover by The Stupendium

YOU'LL BE BACK - Hamilton Cover by The Stupendium Cover songs! Before the main channel took off I used to cover songs from musicals occasionally. Since The Stupendium blew up I've not really had time for them and they no longer really fit on the main channel. But now we've this shiny new second channel I think it's the perfect chance to get back to some lil' cover projects now and then!
I just got back from my big holiday to the US and I wanted a mini project to get me kickstarted back into working life and what better way to readjust to British life than with an incredibly British song?

Vocals and artwork by me,
'You'll Be Back' is property of Hamilton and Lin Manuel Miranda
Instrumental by Sing Broadway Now:

Be sure to check out my main channel to see my original music and animations!


The Stupendium is now on Patreon!


-----

Check out the full Stupendium originals playlist for all of my original songs!

STUPENDIUM ORIGINALS:

THE STUPENDIUM ON SPOTIFY:


THE STUPENDIUM ON GOOGLE PLAY:


THE STUPENDIUM ON iTUNES:


-----

Grab your official Stupendium Merchandise! Shirts and mugs and hats, oh my!

Join the official Stupendium discord server!


Drop me a tweet? @TheStupendium

The Stupendium is a London based musician, animator and content creator, creating weird, wonderful and usually incredibly nerdy songs and animations. Join him on his journey to obscure, niche internet stardom! He has some pretty decent videos, wonderful facial hair and a great sense of discomfort describing himself in the third person.

Hamilton,You'll,Be,Back,King,George,Cover,Lin Manuel Miranda,Stupendium,

Post a Comment

0 Comments