Advertisement

'WHERE ARE THE DRUGS' the incident that made me start recording the police. (READ DESCRIPTION)

'WHERE ARE THE DRUGS' the incident that made me start recording the police. (READ DESCRIPTION) #AuditingChicago This is Ofc. Cortez, his star number is garble garble (speed walk to the patrol car) ?02 maybe 102? With his reluctance to identify, your unmarked car, with a windbreaker covering anything that would identify him as an officer of the law. Cortez must be allergic to camera's because he broke out when he saw mine. STORY... On my way home from school (I attend Malcom X College 3.3 gpa(not that that matters) I got pulled over by a Narcotics officer, on the Westside of Chicago, for what he claims was an illegal turn. Unfortunately for this plumber?, landscaper?, possible Cop I paid attention in drivers ed and doing a 3 point turn there was legal. His first question when he approached was "Where are the drugs?" When he left with my license I turned my phone on. He is in an unmarked car with a wind breaker over his body camera, name and star # completely covered. You can see the wheels in his head spin when he says "you made an illegal turn" and I reply with "you mean that 3 point turn" he gets nervous when asked is his body camera is on, he laughs off the idea of having a business car. Trying to get back to his patrol car as fapst ad possible, we were just having a conversation and know he can't hear "what's your name and badge number." There is something extremely off about this guy, and I refuse to have my crime start where his imagination ends. My older model delivery car has gotten me pulled over 6 times in 6 months. With only one seat belt ticket given to me outta all those stops. Search for the video Seatbelt Ticket Chicago Police part 1/3. Watch all 3 parts, and the body camera footage I got through a Foia request!

DESCRIPTION)

Post a Comment

0 Comments