Advertisement

Trapped in a CAGE and forced to survive in Minecraft

Trapped in a CAGE and forced to survive in Minecraft I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have emeralds, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, and I will not find or kill you because I'm STUCK IN THIS STUPID CAGE!!!

Captive Minecraft I:

What is this map? Well, imagine getting thrown into a 1x1 cage and being forced to complete objectives, lest you be stuck there forever. That's basically this! I played this on my old channel YEARS ago (2014), but I barely progressed - and let's be honest, the quality of those videos is... less than stellar. Not that this is any better, but I'M TRYING, OKAY?!
If you guys enjoy this series, I'm hoping to play through all of the maps - and hop right back onto the Minecraft craze. Ah, it's like I'm in 2012 again.
--------------------------------
Twitter:
Twitch:
--------------------------------
Music by Epidemic Sound!
Music by Kevin Macleod!

Outro is Bubble Beam by Nanobii!

Buy:

gray,tale,grey,graytale,greytale,mc,mine,craft,minecraft,lets play,game,gameplay,custom map,survival map,captive minecraft,graytale minecraft,minecraft graytale,graytale captive minecraft,graytale custom map,playthrough,#1,part 1,trapped,cage,survive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments