Advertisement

Thor is Only 1 Gender | Change My Mind | Nerd Edition

Thor is Only 1 Gender | Change My Mind | Nerd Edition Andy Signore takes to Tampa Bay Comic Con to have real conversations with real people on hot button issues. In this nerd edition, we talk Lady Thor with the simple challenge: Thor is 1 Only 1 Gender. Change My Mind.

Want to watch more every day? Subscribe:


You can support me more content like by supporting me on::
www.patreon.com/andysignore

And join us for DAILY VIDEOS Every Day!
And New LIVE Series: FANDUMB! Every Wednesday at 9PM EST

Also please support Andy’s New Project on Kickstarter!


And follow Andy Signore - on all social media!
www.twitter.com/andysignore
www.instagram.com/andysignore
www.facebook.com/andysignore

Also you can submit your tips and ideas for future Change My Mind Nerd Editions in the comments below or by emailing:
PopcornedPlanet (a) gmail.com

#ChangeMyMindNerdEdition #LadyThor

lady thor,gender,thor,natalie portman,mighty thor,change my mind,steven crowder,stephen crowder,louder with crowder,lwc,mug club,not gay jared,comedy,politics,comic books,comics,comiccon,culture,news,entertainment,funny,right,left,conversative,liberal,libertarian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments