Advertisement

SSBU: THIS MONTAGE MIGHT BE THE REASON SONIC WILL GET NERF!!!!!!!

SSBU: THIS MONTAGE MIGHT BE THE REASON SONIC WILL GET NERF!!!!!!! Hello, I just wanted to make another Sonic montage because I hate my old montage. It's very out of date, and it's not even that good.

With that out of the way, I suck at making promises. I am making content, which I have scripts for, but I don't feel like editing them right now. So yeah, it depends on my mood, and if I want to spend my free time on making videos which I know won't get much views. Enjoy the video btw.

Circle: TUMENECO
Song: 天球クライシス
Arranger: Tomoya
Album: 劇場版秘封倶楽部 星降る夜のユートピア (Utopia Hides beneath a Starry Night)

Sonic The Hedgehog,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Sonic Montage,SSBU Sonic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments