Advertisement

« Somewhere Else » Preview (READ BIO)

« Somewhere Else » Preview (READ BIO) Hi 🖖🖖

You haven't heard of me for a long time and a lot of things have changed since my first episodes of "Cher Journal". I am at a stage where I take a look back on everything that has happened in order to decide on my next steps, but especially to express my unconditional gratitude for what I have been able to live. In two years, I made more than a dozen trips, I also made the decision after long months of thinking to leave my business studies at ESSEC to devote myself to my passions.

I will explain all this in detail certainly in the near future, here or on Youtube. But in short, here is the list for those interested:
I produced and directed a medium-length science fiction film,
I invested in real estate,
I had the honor of spending time with my biggest inspirations like Martin Garrix in his studio in Amsterdam, Kygo in an afterparty of his show in Paris and recently Dj Snake for his launch cocktail of his last album.
Regarding my musical project, I released my first single and music video "Lost Hills" that I had the chance to shoot in Japan ( ).
I was able to do my first club showcases,
And most importantly, I moved to Paris to create my music label and cross media company "Gleam Records". We produce the singer Nilusi but also many other artists and audiovisual projects that will happen in the future!

The beginnings of this business have been rather hectic and very time-consuming but things are slowly starting to take hold. The good news is that I compose a lot right now, I will post new things in the fall. Meanwhile, I will spend the month of August locked in the studio while looking forwoard to find you and grow this small (for now) family ✊

See you soon!

Ray

electro,skydiving,tourlife,vlog,producer,edm,parachute,festival,tour,france,music,new music,petit biscuit,shallou,san holo,kasbo,mome,dj snake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments