Advertisement

seeking validation as a writer || LET'S CHAT ☕️

seeking validation as a writer || LET'S CHAT ☕️ Time for another writing discussion video! Let's chat about validation, the struggle of ever-increasing benchmarks for success, and how I didn't spill any of my matcha latte while filming this video!
☟↓ QUESTIONS FOR YOU BELOOOOOW! ↓☟

D I S C U S S I O N Q U E S T I O N S :
Do you have the same sort of struggle with validation?
Do you have any secrets for how to deal with the ever-increasing benchmarks for success?

L I N K S M E N T I O N E D :
The writing bucket list video!:

๐ŸŒŽ F I N D M E O N L I N E :
๐Ÿค Twitter:
๐Ÿ“ธ Instagram:
๐Ÿ’› Patreon:
๐Ÿ”† Website:
✍️ Medium:
๐Ÿ™Œ NaNoWriMo:

๐Ÿ’Œ S N A I L M A I L M E :
PO Box #1022
607 E. Blanco Road
Boerne, TX 78006

#authortube

Kate Cavanaugh,writing chat,authortube,writing life,freelance writer,freelance writing,writing bucket list,writer goals,writing goals,publishing goals,hybrid author,tradpub,author life,indie author,writing,writing fears,validation,creative problems,fears of a creative,creative entrepreneur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments