Advertisement

Pointless Facts about HERO!

Pointless Facts about HERO! Usually when I wanna showcase a new tech or something, I just incorporate it into a combo or whatever. But I KINDA don’t wanna deal with Hero’s RNG and have what’s essentially my favorite addition to Smash end up making me mad. Besides, videos that are just random/useless fact after random/useless fact are my favorites!

Sans the “useless” part, IzAw’s video regarding Hero is just that. Give it a watch to learn the basics, I know it helped me out a bit before I picked him up:

Hope you enjoyed the video and all of these facts! And just a quick clarification, but regarding the Bounce section, those interactions aren’t always guaranteed, I believe. If the opponent is jumping around and whatnot, it’s very possible the projectile will clip them rather than their Bounce, which can kill them when it would normally kill you. And I haven’t tested out Swoosh or Kaswoosh work like that in a REAL match yet, but I know I’ll be fishing for it while I’m on break.

Hope y’all stay casual, and Golden Deer House gang rise up

Music used:

School Road (Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia):

Ranger School (Outside) (Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia):

Koholint Overworld SNES Cover by Loeder:

Something Strange is Going On (MOTHER 3):

Tokyo Emergency (Persona 5):

End Card Music: Cloud Tops (TLoZ: The Minish Cap):

Twitter:
Discord:
Email: PsychoKineticBeats@gmail.com

#SmashUltimate #NintendoSwitch #Hero #DragonQuestion #SmashBros

Smash,Smash Bros,Smash Ultimate,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Nintendo,Nintendo Switch,Switch,Dragon Quest,Hero,Casual Smash,Casual,Infinite,Jank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments