Advertisement

Playing spin the bottle with 3 girls I don't know

Playing spin the bottle with 3 girls I don't know I understand there has been a lot of smooch content lately on my channel, so I've decided to just directly embrace it and confront why. Thank you to these extremely cool girls-
Peach-
Sable-
Delanie-
There's a reason why there's been this shift and honestly in my opinion it's been a long time coming. I've been living like I'm on some level ashamed of myself, and I don't want to anymore. I hope the amount of smooches isn't boring or annoying, but I started this channel as a person who was a lot more content with being closed off and I'm just not anymore. This is highly likely not the best/healthiest way to go about this, but if it is a mistake it's mine to make and learn from. Thank you I love you.

I have produced the most iconic merchandise in the history of mankind, if you buy some the next time I see you I will give you candy-


Book me to make a personalized video for you or someone you know-


Get $10 off with Uber by downloading the app and using this code:
emilias321ue
Or get $5 off your first order with UberEats by using this code:
eats-emilias321ue

For a way to get online therapy that I believe in-





Thank you I love you.

emilia fart,Emilia farts,emiliafarts,emiliafart,spin the bottle,date,dates,girlfriend,new girlfriend,truth,honesty,crush,ex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments