Advertisement

Most UNLUCKIEST Moments I've ever seen in Fortnite

Most UNLUCKIEST Moments I've ever seen in Fortnite Most UNLUCKIEST Moments I've ever seen in Fortnite

Submit Your Fortnite Moments:


My Private Instagram:


USE CODE: FAIZYTOFFICIAL in the item shop!

NOTE:
I was given the permission to edit and use these clips. All the transitions, filters , special effects, zoom in , zoom out , music, overlays and elements editing is done by me. I compiled all the clips into one video and gave it a unique value.

OUTRO SONG:
laire - final coming

souncloud.com/laire
twitter.com/lairelre
instagram.com/lairelre
facebook.com/lairemusic

----------------------------------------------------------

Contact me (For Business only): faizmalik.dce@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------
Faiz has permission to feature the Epic & Funny moments videos you see. Thanks to everyone who submits their Epic & Funny moments clips to make these videos possible!

#fortnite #fortnitebattleroyale #fnbr

fortnite funny moments,fortnite,fortnite moments,fortnite battle royale,fortnite best moments,fortnite funny,fortnite fails,fortnite lucky,fortnite gameplay,fortnite highlights,fortnite best,fortnite daily,fortnite unlucky,fortnite daily moments,fortnite lucky moments,best fortnite moments,fortnite new,fortnite compilation,moments,luckiest moment in fortnite,funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments