Advertisement

Low Interest Rates And Stocks, Boeing And Bad Press, Question & Answer | Joseph Carlson Ep. 36

Low Interest Rates And Stocks, Boeing And Bad Press, Question & Answer | Joseph Carlson Ep. 36 Subscribe:
Audio Subscribe:

M1 Finance:
Main Portfolio:
Roth IRA:

Today's episode I give an update on the dividend portfolio. We look at the pros and cons of low interest rates. I give an update on Boeing and the fallout that has occurred, and I answer some of your questions.

Have a question for the me?
Email me: josephcarlsonshow@gmail.com
(I won't share your name if I use your question on the show)

Share the show with friends, ask questions @joecarlsonshow, on Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. Listen on Apple, Spotify, Google Podcast, Soundcloud, and everywhere else.

Instagram:
Twitter:

dividend growth investing,growth investing,dividend investing,dividend,investing,dividend portfolio,m1 finance,Fed Rate,Jerome Powell,Boeing,Rentals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments