Advertisement

LOOM ALONG| DESIGN A COWL WITH ME| Part 8

LOOM ALONG| DESIGN A COWL WITH ME| Part 8 Part 8 of my Design With Me series you will continue to vote in polls for preferred stitches and I will be adding stitches of my choice. If you enjoy surprises this is a great way to practice new stitches. Every week I will upload a new video until we finish the cowl.  This is truly a community project with everyone working together to create a beautiful loom knitted piece! Thank you for participating in designing a cowl with me. 



If you would like to view past Parts of the Design A Cowl Loom Along Series you can find Parts 1-6 below:



Part 1:







Part 2:







Part 3:







Part 4: 







Part 5







Part 6








Part 7







***Part 9 of my Design With Me Cowl will be uploaded August, 14th, 2019. Please make sure to vote after each part in the poll I post on YouTube for your next preference of stitch to use.***



- Loom used in this video is the Leisure Arts 1/2 gauge, 70 peg, oval loom. 



- Yarn used is Premier Candy Shop in color caramel worsted weight #4.



To Connect with me outside of YouTube: 



*email: loomingcrafty@gmail.com



*Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest you can find me listed as Looming Crafty Fiber Arts.





#loomingcraftyfiberarts


#loomalong


#loomknitpattern

LOOM ALONG,Design A Cowl With Me,Cowl,Looming Crafty Fiber Arts,Loom knit,loom knit cowl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments