Advertisement

Just the Beginning for Shahad Budebs

Just the Beginning for Shahad Budebs Former professional soccer player Shahad Budebs has made CrossFit her new sport. After qualifying for the CrossFit Games as the United Arab Emirates National Champion 🇦🇪, Budebs said she came here to represent Arab women.

“I tried my best, and I’m learning. It’s just the beginning. Inshallah, next year we will come back stronger and stronger. I want to prove for all around the world that we Arab women can do exactly what others do. One day we will be at the same level as they are, maybe even better. I want to challenge myself, the world, and everyone around me. I want them to know that I can, that I will come back stronger,” she said.

Watch coverage of the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games:

The CrossFit Games -- (

The CrossFit Games® - The Sport of Fitness™
The Fittest On Earth™

Functional Fitness,Fitness,Functional,CrossFit,The CrossFit Games,The Sport of Fitness,Forging Elite Fitness,Affiliates,2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments