Advertisement

Jurassic Park ASMR Experience: Dennis Nedry's Death (Reading from the novel)

Jurassic Park ASMR Experience: Dennis Nedry's Death (Reading from the novel) #jurassicpark #asmr

Trust me. Close your eyes in a dark room with headphones on and listen. It’s the best way to experience it.

This is a very relaxing Jurassic Park ASMR sound experience. You will feel like you are in the jungles of Isla Nublar.

I have read a number of sections before from Jurassic Park but this one is really the scariest and goriest moments in the book. I guess Dennis Nedry did deserve it for throwing everyone else under the bus.

Please share this video if you can and give it a like. It helps my channel get much needed attention. I think YouTube has a severe disagreement with promoting my videos in searches.

ASMR is a feeling of well-being combined with a tingling sensation in the scalp and down the back of the neck, as experienced by some people in response to a specific gentle stimulus, often a particular sound.

If you enjoy my channel donations of any kind are very welcome.
My official go fund me account can be found at:


Thanks

asmr,autonomous sensory meridian response,whisper video,jurassic park,michael crichton,steven spielberg,jurassic world,novel,dennis nedry,wayne knight,dilophosaraus,spitting dinosaur,raptor,t-rex,trex scene,island,jurassic park asmr,soothing,relaxing,dennis nedry death,book asmr,reading asmr,dino,fallen kingdom jurassic world,jeff goldblum,asmr whisper,thunderstorm sounds,storm sleep,soothing rain,sleep aid,sounds to help sleep,jurassic park fat guy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments