Advertisement

It took me a while to finally say this...

It took me a while to finally say this... For my fellow nurses out there!!! please watch my playlist about my life as a nurse here in the UK:



For those who are in a huge age gap relationship, please watch:



Connect with me!!
Instagram :
Facebook:

Random musings of a Nurse in the UK

This video is my personal vlog and would basically cover my life working as Nurse in the UK, it also includes some musings of my personal life! I am a very optimistic person, so for those people who would rather spoil and leave negative comments behind-I would advise you to stop watching my videos and just live your life and leave me alone. Let us all spread the love and inspire people! xx

dji djiosmo filmora wondershare travelog rgn,ukrn,nurse,ofw,filipina,abroad,pinay,unitedkingdom,travel,interracialmarriage,marriage,vlog,prestbury,cheshire,pinayuk,nurseofw,life,love,technology,canong7x,g7xmarkii,goprohero6,hero6,gopro,pinayabroad,london,bigben,agegap,alodia,wildasovich,dasovich,simplyrhaze,indays,miasandoval,

Post a Comment

0 Comments