Advertisement

I Don't Care - NoiseAlter

I Don't Care - NoiseAlter Alternative Rock/Grunge

Be sure to follow me on where I post all of my music first!

Lyrics:

Cigarettes look good on me for the night
26, feeling 43, bout' to die
If I disappear, could you tell?
Whiskey drunk and I'm wondering where I failed

That voice is calling me, I think it's safe to say now
It's got me by the teeth, how do I run away now?
I keep on crawling back just like a faithful servant
I wish I could go back to when I wasn't hurting

If I get drunk, drunk, drunk, till' the morning light
Would you stay with me till' the sun shines?

If I get drunk, drunk, drunk, till' the morning light
Would you stay with me till' the sun shines?
If I fall down, down, down, and can't get up
Would you lay with me while I'm fucked up?

Happiness looks good on me, all too rare
Repeating the same routine, guess I don't care

alternative rock,rock,rock n roll,grunge,soundcloud,music,drunk,i don't care,noisealter,alcohol,drinking,alternative,indie,stadium music,live,garage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments