Advertisement

I colored my RELAXED HAIR in blue ft. Dark n Lovely

I colored my RELAXED HAIR in blue ft. Dark n Lovely Hi everybody!
Since it's summer time i wanted to try something fun and new with my hair and i decided to colored in blue, without having this color permanently..
I used the dark and lovely go intense hair spray in the color bombshell blue, let me know how you feel about it!

Don't forget to subscribe and to follow me on instagram @peggypeg_

For buisness inquiries: peggypeg.youtube@hotmail.com

dark n lovely,hair color,color relaxed hair,relaxed hair,relaxed hair journey,relaxed hair care,relaxed hair routine,relaxed hair grow,long relaxed hair,how to color relaxed hair,how to dye relaxed hair,how to grow relaxed hair,peggypeg,relaxed hairstyles,tips and tricks relaxed hair,texlaxed hair,color hair spray,hair spray color,hairpaint,hairpaint on relaxed hair,color hairspray on relaxed hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments