Advertisement

HOW TO USE THE BATHMATE PENIS PUMP IN THE SHOWER

HOW TO USE THE BATHMATE PENIS PUMP IN THE SHOWER Read more about bathamte check out here on official bathmate site

Putting on the pump in the shower is a little harder than in the bathtub but I think for most people like me it is more convenient to use it when taking a shower.

SO, HERE’S HOW TO USE THE BATHMATE IN THE SHOWER.
how to use the HydroMax penis pumps

First of all, you fill it with water completely. While filling in the water make sure to press down the tip of the valve to make sure the water stays in. I’m right-handed and I use my left hand to hold the pump and press down the tip of the valve while filling in water.

Then I use my right hand to pull my balls back a little to make sure the Bathmate sits tight with good suction and my balls don’t get eaten up. You’ll know what I mean after putting the Bathmate on the first couple of times without thinking about it 😉

Don’t worry there’s not really any injury potential here, it will just be a little uncomfortable and you’ll have to readjust if your balls get eaten.

After having pulled back my balls I put the pump on my dick and do one heavy pump as fast as possible to make sure there’s no air in the pump. This might be tricky at first but after trying it a couple of times it will become pretty easy.

how to use in a shower

Now is the time to put on the shower strap if you have a pump with a shower strap.

So, while standing in the shower you can wash your hair and body, shave, brush your teeth etc. You can also do some Bathmate stretches to stretch your internal penis and get some additional length gains.

I always leave the penis pump on when I exit the shower and dry off.
Read more about bathamte check out here on official bathmate site

HOW TO USE THE BATHMATE PENIS PUMP IN YOUR ROOM
I have also used it in my room with no problems. How to use the Bathmate penis pump in your room?

I simply put warm water into a bucket, put a towel on the floor and filled up the Bathmate with the water from the bucket while pushing down the tip of the valve just as stated above when using it in the shower.

Then I put it on and shoot the excess water in the bucket. There’s little water going on the floor once you get the procedure down. The water shoots out pretty strong and it’s easy to shoot all the water in the bucket.

You can read more about water penis pumps here and why they are better than air-based pumps.
Read more about bathamte check out here on official bathmate site

bathamte,bathamte review,bathmate results,bathmate pump,x30 bathmate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments