Advertisement

How To Slay a Synthetic Wig in Less than 10 Minutes (GLUELESS) | Janet Collection

How To Slay a Synthetic Wig in Less than 10 Minutes (GLUELESS) | Janet Collection Hello beauties, Welcome back to my channel. Today I am showing you all how I slayed this synthetic wig in less than 10 minutes. This wig is really good for someone who wanna look good on a budget. It's affordable and super cute. I hope you guys like this video. Also, don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Also, let me know what you all think of this tutorial.

Follow my ig for more inspiration:

Hair Detail:
Janet collection:
EXTENDED PART LACE BASED DEEP PART WIG (100% PREMIUM FIBER)
Color- OET1B/30

synthetic wig,Janet collection,how to slay a wig,how to do a wig,synthetic hair,diy lace wig,how to style a lace front,lace front,wig tutorial,wig,lace wig,missdeannaj,beach curl,curly wig,cheap wig,how to slay a synthetic wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments