Advertisement

How To: Faux Shaved Side With A Lace Front Wig || Styling Lace Front Wig

How To: Faux Shaved Side With A Lace Front Wig || Styling Lace Front Wig Watch me style my lace front wig. I slay this style. I wanted, I got it. This is a quick style for any occasion. I used 2nd touch down edge tamer, wetline gel, burgundy xpressions hair and sensational empress line lace front. Sorry I can't remember the name.

lace wig,curly hair,lace frontal,lace wig hack,cornrows on the side,wig cornrows braid,cornrows on side of head tutorial,cornrows on side of head,cornrows on the side with box braids,cornrows on the side of your head,side cornrow styles,side braids hairstyles for black women,side braids hairstyles,side braids hairstyles short hair,wig with side braids,lace wig install,lace wig with side bangs,easy lace wig install,beginner lace front wig,How to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments