Advertisement

HOW I CUSTOMIZE AND INSTALL A LACE FRONT WIG! (MY SECOND ATTEMPT) | FT. SOWIGS

HOW I CUSTOMIZE AND INSTALL A LACE FRONT WIG! (MY SECOND ATTEMPT) | FT. SOWIGS HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy the video! I do not have any links on where i got the stuff to customize my wig, because i bought everything at my local beauty supply store!!! How did i do?! Let me know in the comments!



*DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!*

FOLLOW US ON IG ;)
@Darri0s_
@SurayRoyce
@Sarahfbabeee

wig install,lace front wig,how to install a wig,how to customize a wig,lace frontal sew in,house of blasian,hob,first reaction,how to bleach a wig,how to bleach knots,how to pluck a lace front,how to put on a lace front,curly hair tutorial,hair tutorial,makeup tutorial,husbands reaction,baby's reaction,baby's first reaction,bald cap method,got to be freeze spray,how to glue a lace front,lace front glue,wig review,sowigs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments